Thursday, May 6, 2010

soooooooooooooooooo....

3 days after my last entry about saving money i get blackout drunk and go on a shopping spree at hustler..i remember bits and i'm not too proud of myself...i got TOO happy at happy hour...i got 2 pairs of super cute/sexy panties, condoms and the Ina by Lelo...yeah it's amazing but uhhhh oh my god it was pricey..i'm also starting to think my purchases were based on my favorite colors (purple vibe, hot pink and purple panties and the box that contained the condoms was yellow)...i paid dearly for that night with my bank account and my 3 day hangover..sad that this is not the first time this has happened..which makes it kind of funny but kind of not...the thought of alcohol should disgust me right now but the thought of a glass of wine sounds enticing...which is why i will not be having any...i don't believe i'll be having a drink until i go back to Georgia and that's only if i feel i can control myself.
i can't wait for Georgia...should be sundress weather!! :)

No comments: